With the roll out of the NBN progressing in Perth, many domestic dial alarms (when an alarm system calls your mobile phone) will not work reliably once connected to the NBN. Many security providers will insist the only option is a monitored security system however, SIMMS has another solution, SMS Notifications.
SIMMS can install a wireless alarm communicator to most existing security systems. Which will transmit all programmed events back to a Perth based SMS server with SMS’s sent to nominated mobile phones.
For a limited time only, receive up to one months free SMS service. Contact SIMMS for more information.
If you do not have a current security system, SIMMS can install a SMS ready security system from $275.00 inc GST.
By adding the 4G communicator to existing security systems, you really do have a Smart Security System, no matter who installed your security system (ADT, RAC, Chubb, Modern Security, Satellite Security etc), SIMMS can provide SMS alerts.
Features of a SIMMS SMS Notifications;
- No phone line required,
- No sim card required,
- Smart Phone control of your security system,
- SMS Server is located and maintained in Perth,
- Should be disarmed / armed – be alerted if the alarm is not armed or disarmed at specified times,
- Out of hours access – be alerted if your alarm is disarmed outside of normal trading hours,
- Smart phone control for most alarms – remotely arm / disarm your security system,
- Weekly email reports.
Conditions do apply for SMS alerts, SMS notifications / alerts are not a form of security monitoring, monthly limit on SMS alerts may apply. Please contact SIMMS for all pricing information. Remote arm / disarm of your security system is dependent on the make / model of the installed security system.